To opt out of receiving the Relevant’s tailored advertising in your current browser, click on the link below. Please note that:
• Our opt-out mechanism will only opt you out of tailored advertising in this browser or based on the segment information we process. It will not opt you out of tailored advertising delivered in other devices or in other browsers you use or of tailored advertising based on information not collected or processed by us.
• If you wish to manage online behavioural advertising more generally, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
• If you opt out, you will still see ads, they just may not be relevant to your interests.
• If cookies are cleared or deleted in your browser, this may inadvertently delete the opt-out cookie, and you may need to renew your opt-out choice for that browser.
• To the extent your browser does not support cookies or you have set your browser to not accept cookies from us, our browser opt-out may not be effective.
Click to opt-in / opt-out of Relevant’s tailored advertising.
To opt-out of tailored advertising on your mobile devices, you should consult your device settings and instructions provided by the device manufacturer. Please find below examples on how to opt-out:
• Opt-out of ads targeted based on location open “Settings”, tapping “Privacy,” tapping “Location Services”, tapping “System Services” and sliding the Location-Based iAds switch to “off”.
• Opt-out of targeted advertising open “Settings”, tap on “Privacy”, then “Advertising”, and set Limit Ad Tracking to “on”.
• To reset your Advertising Identifier on iOS, open “Settings”, tap “Privacy”, tap “Advertising”, and tap “Reset Advertising Identifier”.
• Open the Google Settings app, select Ads then “Reset advertising ID” and choose “Opt out of interest-based ads”